Help make Alamance County a place where everyone has a decent place to live by sponsoring a house! Businesses large and small, faith communities of all kinds, and various coalitions of like-minded folks come together to fund and build Habitat homes and communities as House Sponsors. We are also honored to have the support of individuals and families who sponsor a house in memory or in honor of a loved one, as well as foundations that understand just how capital-intensive our work is. Full sponsorship of a house is $100,000 but partial sponsorships are also available; the breakdown is listed below. Email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Habitat is honored to have strong and loyal business partners, and we’re always looking for new businesses who wish to join us as we work to create a community where everyone has a decent, affordable place to live.
Businesses that sponsor houses afford their employees the chance to work together on the build site and connect with Habitat’s mission in a personal and meaningful way. Businesses benefit by receiving social media recognition among other benefits and employees are proud to work for a company that supports the local community.
Since 1988, we have welcomed people of all faiths, ethnicities, creeds and backgrounds to our organization and communities. Faith communities played an integral role in our founding and their support is crucial to the success of our ministry. Together we recognize and share in the call to create a world where everyone has a decent place to live, and together we put faith in action by building houses, communities, and hope.
The Alamance County faith community has come together several times to sponsor a Unity Build. Churches from all denominations served together and donated funds to sponsor a house. Church groups are always welcome for a simple day of volunteering with Habitat or providing a meal for a visiting group. It can help members of the faith community put their faith into action and is so helpful for us!
Community groups, organizations, individuals, families, and foundations also sponsor Habitat houses. Some sponsorships are in memory or honor of a loved one, and others wish to sponsor a house but remain anonymous. Whatever your motivation or desire, Habitat will ensure a meaningful partnership for you, your family or your organization/group.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with our Habitat to help us build houses, communities, and hope here in Alamance County. Your sponsorship helps us build strength, self-reliance, and dignity through shelter. Sponsorship benefits include the items below each level as well as all preceding level benefits. Details are listed below but we are happy to speak further to answer any questions.
Blueprint Partner – $5,000
Sponsorship benefits include:
- 1 Team Build Day for up to 8 volunteers with a photo for social media
- Invitation to groundbreaking and home dedication
- Name or logo in dedication programs
- Name or logo on site signage
- Recognition in home build press release
- Recognition on social media
Foundation Builder – $10,000
Sponsorship benefits include Blueprint Partner Level, PLUS:
- 2 Team Build Days, with photo and Habitat t-shirts
- Acknowledgement on our website
- E-newsletter mention following gift and/or Team Build Day
- Larger name or logo in dedication program and on site signage
- Card from the homeowner
Wall Raisers – $25,000
Sponsorship benefits include Foundation Builder Level, PLUS:
- 5 Team Build Days, with photo, Habitat t-shirts (option to include your logo) and lunch after shift
- Habitat Sponsor lawn sign for your organization
- Logo on our website
- Larger name or log in dedication program and on site signage
- Participation in groundbreaking & dedication
- A chance to meet with the homeowner family
Raise the Roof – $50,000
Sponsorship benefits include Wall Raisers Level, PLUS:
- 10 Team Build Days with photo, t-shirts, and lunch with a Habitat homeowner
- Click-able linked logo on our website
- Participation in groundbreaking & dedication with a speaking role
- A tour of a completed Habitat house with Habitat staff
- Custom HFHA birdhouse for your office made from scrap wood from the house you help sponsor, signed by the homeowner
Master Builder Full House Sponsor – $100,000.00
Sponsorship benefits include Raise the Roof Level, PLUS:
- Unlimited Team Build Days for duration of the house’s construction with photo, t-shirts, and lunch with a Habitat homeowner
- Participation in media interviews for the sponsored home
- An educational and engaging experience on site at the house or your organization to prepare your team for their service day and to learn more about the need for affordable housing in our community
- Customized HFHA bench for your office made from scrap wood from the house you help sponsor, signed by the homeowner
Learn more about any of these sponsorships by contacting Sarah Williams at email@example.com or calling 336-222-8191, ext. 2.